Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


So here's the tree, hiding in the corner of the living room because the tree is so big, it takes up the whole living room when we let it! Anyway, this is the before picture - before any opening, but after Santa came. Not as much as usual, but they were thrilled with what they got, proving once again that it's not the amount but the thought that counts!

Here's Noah, just after opening the present that was from His Grandpa & Grandma Hubbard (Nana Cat & Papa Cheeze-It). It was $50 and he was excited! Dakota of course got the same thing, but Mom had fun wrapping his. I managed to find the most girly box I could......

What?!? Smooth Away?!? Seriously! HeeHee....Christmas has taken on a whole new kind of fun for Mom! Who says when the kids get bigger the fun goes away. Oh no my friends, it goes to a whole new level! Dakota was much relieved to find out that his Grandparents had also sent him $50 and not hair remover. I personally just thought it would be more fun to unwrap something!

Steve's Mom (Grandma Leta) also sent money, and Dakota was quite greatful! So this was his hug to her. I texted all the Grandparents a play-by-play photo shoot of their gifts being opened, and it was quite fun. If you can't have them here, then do the best you can! And of course, Christmas is not complete without brothers working together to open a gift.

Or playing with each other's toys!
And then......the aftermath.......

This is what the living room looked like after the storm. Hmm.....looks like a busy day for Mom. But that's ok - as long as the family is happy, I'm happy. I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas. As for me, well, I think I may steal my (wonderful) cousin Leesa's idea, and try really hard to do a blog a day. I'm not great at journal writing, and I can type much faster than I can write, so that may be the best. I may even start another blog page for that so that you don't all have to get bored with my incessant rambling that will occur. That way, for those of you with nothing better to do, you can see what I'm thinking, or, you can just come here for a quick peek at the most recent Loggins Family Adventure!! Love and kisses, and Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin it. :) I love your incessant rambling, too. hee hee. I think it's a family trait. And I laughed out loud at the smooth away box! Bwah hahaha!

    ReplyDelete